Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our new home!

At the beginning of September we moved into our new apartment after staying with my parents for two months (thanks for putting up with us mom and dad!) We really love the new place and the location is much better as far as the commute goes for work. The new apartment is bigger than our first, with two bedrooms and bathrooms, and we have our own washer/dryer (woo hoo)! Here are a few pictures:



This is my bathroom (we now have a boys and a girls bathroom, lol, just because we've never had two before). The laundry machines are also tucked into this bathroom.



Here is our master bedroom



This is our cute kitchen. I love having new-ish appliances and the white cabinets.



Our living room with a view of the dining room



We have a fire place! I put these really neat flameless candles inside the fire place and I really like how they look :)

No comments: