In September I took a trip with my family to San Luis Obispo to help get Taylor moved into his dorm room and to say goodbye. I'm really glad I was able to go and see where he's living. I'm not going going to lie, I'm a little jealous! I didn't think I would be but it's so close to the ocean, the town is amazing, and his apartment is really nice. I haven't talked to him much since he's been gone but it sounds like he's doing great and enjoying his first quarter at college. It's really weird to go home to my parent's house and have him be gone. I keep expecting to see him but then I remember that he won't be back until Christmas. Here are some pictures from our trip:

In SLO there is an alley they call "bubble gum alley" where there is tons of gum stuck to the walls. Totally gross!


We made it down to the beach! So gorgeous, I'd be here every day


The beach is ten minutes from campus

They have an outdoor pool on campus! And a volley ball pit. I guess that's the thing to do when it's around 70 degrees every day

This is Taylor's living room

And his kitchen

Here's Taylor in his bedroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment